NOW under construction Traditionally-inspired 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Townhomes
A beautiful collection of traditional homes.
Tucked away on a quiet, residential street in Burnside Gorge, Washington offers the relaxed pace of neighbourhood living in a history-rich area, surrounded by parks and outdoor space, steps from the Selkirk Waterfront, and minutes from downtown Victoria.
Introductory release Now SOLD OUt
next release coming early 2022
White picket fences and leafy, tree-lined streets.
Two and three-storey townhomes celebrate traditional form with craftsman-inspired detailing, pitched roofs and gable architecture, surrounded by wood picket fences that frame charming private yards.
Plant-lined paths lead to each classically designed home, with charming gates and entryways, board-and-batten facades and thoughtfully oriented windows to capture the daylight.
Enjoy your coffee and a visit with fellow neighbours in Washington Green, a landscaped shared courtyard, accented with seating under the canopy of large mature trees.
Walk in and exhale.
Every home features overheight ceilings and large windows, with our signature cased openings on the main floor, creating cozier and more intimate living spaces.
Plenty of clever built-ins extend throughout homes, beginning with integrated seating and storage in the front entryway, and continuing to every floor. We’ve even anticipated which cabinet you’ll want to store your toaster and broom in.
Two beautiful interior palettes created by Bidgood + Co, are designed with earthy elements and layered texture for calm and comfort. Both palettes share carefully considered features with time-honoured detailing that will last for years to come.
Inspired by earthenware, classic nature-based greens, linen and oil-rubbed bronze accents.
Inspired by morning dew and forest floor, cornflower, sage and eucalyptus tones.
Discover the details.
- Washington’s interiors were inspired by a contemporary take on traditional form, with a warm and inviting finish, and lasting materials
- Two curated interior schemes by Bidgood + Co incorporate timeless, nature-inspired textures to create elevated living spaces
- Traditional baseboard and doorway trims and beadboard wall detailing offer enduring appeal
- High-quality, thick vinyl plank flooring in blonde oak or traditional brushed oak provides durability underfoot
- Wool broadloom carpeting throughout upper floor bedrooms and hallways, and on stairs
- Efficient, heat recovery and ventilation system and gas-fired wall furnaces ensure comfortable living spaces
- Voluminous 9-foot ceilings with cased openings on the main floor create a sense of traditional home appeal
- Front loading, energy-efficient Samsung washer and dryer
- Private outdoor spaces for every home, and shared natural space, Washington Green
- Slim profile shaker-style cabinetry in linen or eucalyptus
- Quartz stone countertops with 1 1/2 bowl undermount sink
- Accented by oil-rubbed bronze or chrome kitchen faucet, lighting and pulls
- Integrated hood vent above the range with traditional beadboard backsplash and rounded gable profiles for a classic, timeless look
- Samsung 33” stainless steel counter depth refrigerator with French doors and bottom freezer
- Samsung 30” slide-in gas range
- Samsung 24” integrated dishwasher
- Broan 20.5” integrated stainless steel hood fan
- Option to add Panasonic under-counter microwave with trim kit
- Painted or oak tone shaker-style cabinetry
- Porcelain feature tile lines the floor and walls
- Quartz stone countertops with backsplashes in milk-white or organic charcoal
- White porcelain rectangular sinks
- Single-lever faucets and showerhead in polished chrome
- Chrome or brushed brass accents in the powder room
- Porcelain vanity pulls throughout
- Tiled shower niches keep everyday items easily at hand
- Acrylic deep soaker bathtub
- White high-efficiency toilet
- Double wall assemblies and continuous insulation make for quieter, more comfortable living
- Homes equipped with expansive open and closed storage, so everything has a home:
- Built-in seating and storage at the front entry
- Broom closet integrated into cabinetry
- Utensil and pot/pan rail above the range
- Built-in recycling and compost stations under the kitchen sink
- Feature wall lighting throughout homes
- Optional UV blackout blinds in bedrooms
- Garages are equipped with electric vehicle (EV) charging capabilities
- Flexible floorplans that adapt to changing needs
- Homeowner peace of mind:
- 1-year materials & labour warranty
- 2-year materials & labour warranty for distribution systems
- 5-year building envelope warrant
Living spaces designed for every moment.
Washington offers a diverse collection of 2, 3 & 4-bedroom floorplans, designed to fit a range of lifestyles, with two and three-storey townhomes to choose from.
Flexible floorplans offer superbly functional living spaces made for every moment – live, work and play. Spaces are designed to feel great today, and adapt to your changing life when it’s time.
Every home includes private and shared outdoor areas, and one or two onsite parking spaces.
Register to learn more and receive floorplans for the next release of homes, coming early 2022.
A neighbourhood rich in character.
Washington is situated on a charming tree-lined street in historic Burnside Gorge, one of the city’s oldest neighbourhoods. Steps away from Cecelia Ravine Park and close to the Selkirk Waterfront and the Burnside Community Centre, there’s plenty to see and do close to home.
Navigate the neighbourhood’s many local shops and amenities. Burnside Gorge offers a vibrant and diverse food and drink culture, along with great spots for locally made goods. Need to go further? Washington’s central location steps off the Galloping Goose Trail means downtown Victoria, and Mayfair, Uptown and Tillicum Centres are all less than 10-minutes away by bike.
Park1. Selkirk Waterfront & Trestle
Park2. Cecelia Ravine Park
Park3. Burnside Gorge Community Centre
Park4. Fairway Gorge Paddling Club
Park5. Cuthbert Holmes Park
Park6. Pearkes Recreation
Park7. Selkirk Green Park
Park8. Project Albero Floating Dock
Park9. Gorge Park
Shopping & Essentials10. Uptown Centre
Shopping & Essentials11. Whole Foods
Shopping & Essentials12. Mayfair Shopping Centre
Shopping & Essentials13. Tillicum Centre
Shopping & Essentials14. Lifestyle Markets
Shopping & Essentials15. Downtown
Shopping & Essentials16. Rock Bay Market
Food + Drink17. Bows and Arrows Coffee
Food + Drink18. Wheelies Motorcycle Café
Food + Drink19. Glo Restaurant and Lounge
Food + Drink20. Moon Over Water Brewpub
Food + Drink21. Saltchuk Pies
Food + Drink22. Parachute Ice Cream
Food + Drink23. Melt Truck
Food + Drink24. Cultured Kombucha
Food + Drink25. Working Culture Bread
Food + Drink26. Haus Sausage Co.
Food + Drink27. Hoyne Brewery
Education28. Selkirk Montessori
Education29. Quadra Elementary School (K-5)
Education30. Lansdowne Middle School (6-8)
Education31. Victoria High School (9-12)
Education32. Camosun College (Interurban)
Education33. Camosun College (Lansdowne)
Education34. University of Victoria (UVIC)
Register to learn more:
Complete the form to receive advance updates on the next release of townhomes, coming early 2022.